Saturday 28 May 2011

Kate


YOOOOO.... I am Kate, same with Yen, currently pursuing my Bachelor in Marketing Communication. I just love to play regardless of indoor or outdoor activites (indoor activities such as watching movie, reading magazine, playing online game and outdoor activities such as travelling, playing basketball, going gym and hanging out with friends to 'chit chat'). That's why I choose Event Management (busy but having fun and get to learn a lot at the same time) as my future career. I had plenty of experience working in the events line, being a freelance designer as well as promoter. That's why I am proud to say that I understand the'reality' apart being a student. 

Movie that I love the most is Toy Story, it makes me to recall my sweet childhood memories. It is the first ever animation movie I got to know when I was young. I truly admire Jay Chou and Taylor Swift because they are so talented (but I am not a crazy 'fan' who follow them everywhere they go and purchase every single merchandise). 


I love travel because I can explore new thing and learn from different culture. I can share my travel experiences with my friend and gain a lot of knowledge from my friend too. The country that I hope I can go before 2012 is Africa. I wish I can understand them more because they are hundred and thousand times poorer than Malaysian' kids. I wish I can help them with the knowledge and the skills I had. 

Lastly, I love to do design. I belief that Picture plus Wording can express my feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment