Saturday 28 May 2011

Yen


Hi, I am Yen or you can call me --- Piggy. Currently, I am having my Bachelor in Marketing Communication. I love outdoor; I am excited and energetic when I join my friend travel around. Like others, I always felt sleep in class due to the Lecture Class DAMN boring (my picture proof who am I). Last but no least, the only thing that made me happy is --- MONEY!!

Besides that, my interest also include listening Jay Chou song. Yeah, Jay Chou is my beloved idol. He is talented at many aspects such as a singer, artist, host and director. Additional, he can play music and instrument with very professional. After that, the things I curious is I did not buy his album, because it is expensive. Nowadays is 21st generation, sure I can download Jay Chou song form website which is free too!!!

Other than that, my major dream is travel around the world but sound like very hard to accomplish. The country I wish to travel is Japan because I’m wishing to enjoy the 4 seasons in Japan.I want release!!!!!I hate pressure, but think twice, sometimes pressure can become the motivation to push me, yeah!!!^^

My aspiration is once I graduate and complete my degree, I wish that I have a good job in my future life; this is one of my planning too. Additional, get the good job which means get the nice salary and then I can buy a lot of things! But make sure spend money as wisely. That's me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment