Saturday 28 May 2011

Nandini



My name is NandiniJha. I am from India. I have done my entire schooling till higher education from India(Mumbai and Chennai). Currently I am staying in Malaysia because of my dad’s job we had to shift here. I will be completing my Graduation from Help University college. My interests, I like to play basketball, watch movies, listening to music, Camping and shopping. I am an introvert by nature, making friends is not an easy job for me. But once I become a friend of someone, I can handle the friendship with care. When I was young I had many of my classmates and friends who suffered emotional traumas because of lack of guidance or no one around to understand them. That is why I choose to become a councillor in career and make life of others simple and easy to go with. I see myself saving the lives of many teenagers attempting suicide getting carried away by momentary thoughts and ending their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment